2013年10月26日 星期六

be colorful?




this dress was bought in summer time in UK
a dull person like me always love white black grey colors
yet when my friend saw this dress she immediately asked me to try it on
and very unexpectedly it looked not bad on me

apart from the color
the design is kinda appreciable as well
the slim cutting at waist
and the little cute design at the front
make the dress looks elegant yet a little bit sexy but not too over

the shoes are my new favorite as well
orange with dark green
not to exotic but amazingly match with each other
and the contrasting colors
make the shoes look quite standout with the whole outfit

having bright colors for my outfit is kinda not my style
yet now i may change my mind a little bit
maybe wearing more bright colored clothes can reli make a person feel happier and less sleepy Zzzz  :p

Party dress @ River Island
Shoes @ Velet

p.s. okay i needa keep fit...seriously lol

沒有留言:

張貼留言

A girl who love dreaming and simply do anything I wanna do.